• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brooky

Thanks :) Joyce...it is funny because you are from Brooklyn and your dog is named Sydney and I am living in Sydney and my dog is named Brooklyn. Ha!

Cindy...she is 6 months now :) Growing up so fast! I was checking out the puppy gallery and it is almost as if I don't remember her that small!

Oh yes Deb, she LOVES her Puppia harness! First...I love it because she looks so cute, second...she is comfy and happy and third...everyone compliments it all the time! I adore them, when I take hers out, she knows she is up for a fun adventure to the dog park, a good walk or a fun car ride to pick "dad" up on a rainy day :wggle:

YES, they grow so fast. Hubby and I were remembering the day we brought Claire home last month on the one year anniversary. It was a long car ride and she was sick that first night. She was soooo tiny and soooo thin, I was worried. But, she is excellent.

I love the Puppia harnesses. They are very comfortable. I'd like one or two more. The one Claire has is pink plaid, a friend gave it to us as a gift for Claire.

They were a good buy. I can buy them here in Australia but with the exchange rate it was far cheaper to buy them in the USA. I got almost two for the price of one here and that included postage. bargain!

She is ridiculously cute! I just want to snuggle her! :)
(Ruby has a Puppia harness too, they're the best!)

Captivatingly beautiful :)

She will have many admiring glances, where ever she goes.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Back