• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from North Wales!

Little Boo

Hi all

Just thought I'd say a quick Hi before I go browsing the forum :D

I am owned by the four gorgeous furbabies in my profile pic and we live in Rhyl, North Wales currently. We are soon to be emigrating to the lovely USA (hopefully in a few months time), so I am glad to have found a forum that welcomes people from all over (y)

I came across this forum by Googling 'very dark crusty nipples' and I am glad to say, even though it was a couple of years back, that the google search brought me here - so thanks to those who 'shared their nipple issues' as reading that thread has put my mind at ease somewhat. I'm sure there is lots more info I will find useful :)

Hi and welcome! had to laugh at the thread that brought you here though... :rotfl:

Welcome - it's amazing how peole find us but that has to be one of the best I've heard :D thank you for giving us a much needed smile.

how exciting about your big adventure - there is lots of advice on here about travelling with Cavaliers which may be useful.

Back