PDA

View Full Version : a terrible person!

Chuck
28th April 2011, 11:53 AM
http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/dog_was_kicked_to_death_1_3326513

BrooklynMom
28th April 2011, 12:55 PM
Oh my heart is breaking and I have a mixture of tears and anger.

How can humans who can hurt and kill a dog this badly not get a punishment that fits the crime. Anyone as horrific as this deranged man is not someone you want on the streets thats for sure and if it was a human he would be in jail for life.

Ugh, just so upsetting. The poor woman.

whittakeramy
28th April 2011, 01:13 PM
I cant believe anyone could do this, i bet he feels very proud that he managed to put a tiny dog in her place, he should be beaten for that, what would have happened if it was a child that size that bit him or something would he have gotten such a pittiful sentence.. Its so horrible.

susandavis1
28th April 2011, 03:02 PM
I have no words :cry*ing::cry*ing:

James
28th April 2011, 03:53 PM
I have never seen a fitting sentence for animal cruelty in this country, I would end up in jail if I lived near this man.

The B*****D.

GraciesMom
28th April 2011, 06:54 PM
Disgustingly poor sentence for something this dreadful. An innocent animal.... I would bite him now cause I am sure Tilley only did so in defense.

Zumie05
28th April 2011, 10:53 PM
Sounds like poor Tilly bit him out of being in pain after having had her paw stepped on when he was wearing those heavy boots.

I think he should be required to take anger management classes. I would understand the reaction to maybe strike the dog given it sounds like this man is not much of an animal lover - but beaten to death.... disgusting.

Jasper and Holly
29th April 2011, 03:17 AM
Cannot read it. I hate animal cruelty.

mommytoClaire
29th April 2011, 03:24 AM
Deb, I'm with you, the comments are enough to give me a picture of how bad this was.....and I just would be overwhelmed.