• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

a terrible person!

Oh my heart is breaking and I have a mixture of tears and anger.

How can humans who can hurt and kill a dog this badly not get a punishment that fits the crime. Anyone as horrific as this deranged man is not someone you want on the streets thats for sure and if it was a human he would be in jail for life.

Ugh, just so upsetting. The poor woman.

I cant believe anyone could do this, i bet he feels very proud that he managed to put a tiny dog in her place, he should be beaten for that, what would have happened if it was a child that size that bit him or something would he have gotten such a pittiful sentence.. Its so horrible.

I have never seen a fitting sentence for animal cruelty in this country, I would end up in jail if I lived near this man.

The B*****D.

Almost made me throw up...

Disgustingly poor sentence for something this dreadful. An innocent animal.... I would bite him now cause I am sure Tilley only did so in defense.

Sounds like poor Tilly bit him out of being in pain after having had her paw stepped on when he was wearing those heavy boots.

I think he should be required to take anger management classes. I would understand the reaction to maybe strike the dog given it sounds like this man is not much of an animal lover - but beaten to death.... disgusting.

Deb, I'm with you, the comments are enough to give me a picture of how bad this was.....and I just would be overwhelmed.

Back