PDA

View Full Version : Hi my name is Gaynor and i have toby ckcs

gaynor
28th April 2011, 04:33 PM
:D I live in stoke on trent with my husband and two teenagers funny breed .....
My family and i have just rescued toby a 4 year old ckcs he was a breeding dog, he has dry eyes is very frightened and has never lived in a house, he is worried about everything but i think with time and lots of patience he should come round, i have always had rescue dogs but never a pedigree before. I have molly who is 9 yrs and i a x terrier toby is being led by molly .
I have just signed on the forum today and i will check in every few days.
Best Wishes
Gaynor Toby and Molly xx:luv:

MurphysMummy
28th April 2011, 05:48 PM
:D I live in stoke on trent with my husband and two teenagers funny breed .....
My family and i have just rescued toby a 4 year old ckcs he was a breeding dog, he has dry eyes is very frightened and has never lived in a house, he is worried about everything but i think with time and lots of patience he should come round, i have always had rescue dogs but never a pedigree before. I have molly who is 9 yrs and i a x terrier toby is being led by molly .
I have just signed on the forum today and i will check in every few days.
Best Wishes
Gaynor Toby and Molly xx:luv:

Hello and welcome to the forum :) I have rescued a cavalier in the same position as yours, ex breeding with dry eye and very frightened and a bad heart. Its amazing to watch them change and become happy :)

Nicki
28th April 2011, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the forum Gaynor so pleased you have joined us :) You will find lots of useful information about how to care for Toby here - thank you so much for taking him on.

Ex=breeding dogs are a challenge but so very rewarding - and each tiny step is a joy.

Wishing you and Toby many happy years together, I'm sure Molly will soon teach him how to be a dog :)

jld
29th April 2011, 12:17 AM
Welcome! So glad you found this site. You will learn so much here. Good for you that you have given a precious cavalier a chance for a loving life. I know you will be rewarded for your efforts.

mommytoClaire
29th April 2011, 02:59 AM
Gaynor, good for you, you are a special person for taking on this special soul.

We'll be anxious to hear ALL about your adventures.

Welcome to Cavalier Talk!

Jasper and Holly
29th April 2011, 03:23 AM
What a good person you are. Welcome to the wonderful world of Cavs!