• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sydney's doing better - UPDATE

Sydneys Mom

:updte:
I haven't updated for a while as Sydney wasn't adjusting well to the new medicine and I've been just too worried to write my fears. Every time I tried, I just fell apart thinking the worse was happening. It seems like the Digoxin may have caused some diahrrea and vomiting. I was on and off the phone with the ER when I decided to try to give him the medication WITHOUT food. That seems to work out great. We saw the cardiologist on Tues.. ECG was good, blood levels all good. His respiratory rate was high and the probable cause was stress of being at the vets. I have been checking at home and the respiration is normal. I spoke to the cardiologist and she feels that for the moment, there is no need to change any dosages of his meds. I take that as the best news. To me it means that he is stable for the moment. :l*v:

Thanks to all of you who kept Sydney in your thoughts and offered me encouragement and support. It really helps alot. :eek:

Fantastic news!! So pleased for you.

Totally understand about how hard it is to post when they are not doing so well and you are so very frightened :(

Keeping you both in our thoughts x

Oh, I'm so glad to hear this. I know it's hard to write ones fears, but remember, everyone is here for you!

Keep us up to date!!

Back