PDA

View Full Version : Jasper & Holly New Harness

Jasper and Holly
2nd May 2011, 11:06 PM
Here they are with their new Harness on! They are so soft, I love them.

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i450/Pom3182/DSC_0900-1.jpg

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i450/Pom3182/DSC_0877-1.jpg

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i450/Pom3182/DSC_0892-1.jpg

robbieswan
2nd May 2011, 11:09 PM
omg how cute is that !

mommytoClaire
3rd May 2011, 01:01 AM
Heh Deb, is it a Puppia? I have one for Claire and I love it, and it causes no strain for her. A friend gave it to me for her.

BrooklynMom
3rd May 2011, 03:00 AM
Oh I love! How cute are they? I love puppia stuff, so adorable and comfortable!! My only issue is getting the head part around her ears! ;-)

You said you got these ordered from the states right? What website?

Jasper and Holly
3rd May 2011, 04:16 AM
Heh Deb, is it a Puppia? I have one for Claire and I love it, and it causes no strain for her. A friend gave it to me for her.

Yes that's right. They are awesome.

Jasper and Holly
3rd May 2011, 04:25 AM
Oh I love! How cute are they? I love puppia stuff, so adorable and comfortable!! My only issue is getting the head part around her ears! ;-)

You said you got these ordered from the states right? What website?

Yes I saw in the general photo gallery chamberlain had one on and she looked so cute. This is the website. They are $40 here in Australia and they are only $18 Aus in the states. It cost me around $48 for two including postage. How good is that. I measured from the website and got Holly a medium and Jasper a large. Holly's just fit her and is on the last adjustment so she really should have a large. I will probably order a couple more for that price. I got the double adjust ones.

http://www.pawspetboutique.com/softm...djustment.aspx

BrooklynMom
3rd May 2011, 04:39 AM
Thanks Deb. It is crazy how much cheaper we can get things in the US, isnt it? When I go home to visit my family, I stock up on makeup, clothes and Brooklyn goodies! :rolleyes:

Jasper and Holly
3rd May 2011, 05:26 AM
LOL love the Brooklyn goodies! My two are spoilt rotten and I wouldn't have it any other way. They have more toys than my daughter did when she was young or so she says. We just came back from down the coast the first couple of days it rained on and off but the last two were beautiful. I've taken some photos and videos and will post them soon.

mommytoClaire
4th May 2011, 04:10 AM
I find that getting it on is no problem. And I've learned getting it off I just have to ease one ear at a time through the neck part.

Jasper and Holly
4th May 2011, 05:24 AM
I haven't found a problem getting it on or off so far. Mind you when we come back from a walk it's so funny they almost take it off themselves! if Holly's off first she waits ready to pounce on Jasper or if Jasper's is off first he waits but gives a bark to say come on get me! Then they chase each other round the house having a crazy time. They have always done it ever since they were puppies. I have uploaded it on youtube I'm sure, there's heaps of videos I have taken of them. I haven't done any for a while apart from last weekend which I haven't put up yet. Been slack!

islewriter
4th May 2011, 02:47 PM
They look so.cute and comfortable

I will see if I can buy here in the UK.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Chamberlain
4th May 2011, 05:15 PM
Chamberlain was very impressed when I told him that he because of his modeling skills; he had sold two harnesses....lol

The harnesses look great and I so glad that you got them for a "good price." Gotta love the US dollar right now! :lol:

I haven't had a problem with putting the harness over Chamberlains head, it goes on smoothly. The only problem is getting him to stand still long enough because once he sees me get the harness and leash its over! :dgwlk:

Jasper and Holly
4th May 2011, 10:14 PM
LOL yes I know what you mean. I have the same problem. Thanks again for the website I am so pleased with them.

denali
17th May 2011, 12:14 AM
They look great. The colours really suit them both :)
Thank you for the link too :)
I might buy my boy a few