• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Had an artist paint my picture of Tess and Charlie

robbieswan

A local artist did a pastel and pencil sketch of my picture of Tess and Charlie. Would love to know what you think
artist.jpg

206829_10150168725239711_854614710_6603289_277074_n.jpg

Hi, I think it's really lovely! I would love to do the same with my Belle and Bobby.

Although I think the expressions are slightly different from the original picture, which is interesting.

Are you going to frame it? It's a nice keepsake.

So beautiful! I love it! :) I have a painting of my dogs in my living room, it's my favorite picture by far.

Yes, I know her. She sketches it totally freehand which explains the difference in expressions. I cannot link to her site for fear of spamming. It took her 10 days and cost me £180. The size is 20" x 24"

I really want Chamberlain's and Sasha's picture painted. I think this summer we are going to hire a photographer and have "family pictures" taken! haha Our dogs are our children for time being!

Back