PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Denamrk

GreenDenmark
5th May 2011, 07:21 AM
Hi everbody

I'm a 34 years old male from Denmark.
I've have 2 CKCS both bitches. Coco is a BL. and 11 month and Luna is TRI and 5 month.
Pictures is comming later.

Hope I've meet a lot of interesting people :p

BR.
Torben

sins
5th May 2011, 09:30 AM
Hello Torben and welcome to the board.
I have three cavaliers, a 4.5 yr old bitch, an 18 month old,both Blenheim and a four month old tricolour.Looking forward tio seeing photos!
Sins

Jasper and Holly
5th May 2011, 09:34 AM
icon_welcome Torben,
You will find lots of good info on this forum. Look forward to seeing photos of your two Cavs. I think it's great to have two they have so much fun and good company for each other.

BrooklynMom
5th May 2011, 10:27 AM
Welcome Torben!
Glad to have you on the board, cannot wait to see pics of your little ones.
icon_welcome

robbieswan
5th May 2011, 01:21 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum from a fellow noobie

Pacific
6th May 2011, 05:14 AM
Welcome to the boards!
My mom grew up in Denmark, and I still have a lot of family there. I love your country!

GreenDenmark
6th May 2011, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Welcome to the boards!
My mom grew up in Denmark, and I still have a lot of family there. I love your country!
Funny you have family here in this small happy country.
I love your country too. Most of my summer holiday is going to the US.

emmastewartliberty
6th May 2011, 11:15 AM
God dag Torben! and welcome. I worked in Kobenhavn in the 70's- with another goldsmith -also called Torben. You'll meet lots of people here and get great information. Please put up your pictures soon:):)

GreenDenmark
6th May 2011, 11:19 AM
God dag Torben! and welcome. I worked in Kobenhavn in the 70's- with another goldsmith -also called Torben. You'll meet lots of people here and get great information. Please put up your pictures soon:):)

Thanks and pictures is already uploaded http://www.cavaliernet.dk/themes/cavaliernet/smileys/d4-1.gif