PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Gas

StillPooh
11th May 2011, 06:10 PM
I had forgotten how lethally gassy these pups can be as babies.

Oliver is sleeping curled up like a cat behind me on the sofa cushion, and just cut loose on me. :yikes

GreenDenmark
11th May 2011, 06:23 PM
Gooooood dog http://www.cavaliernet.dk/themes/cavaliernet/smileys/d4-1.gif

I wondering how you can forget the smell... Do not think I'm going to forget how horrible it smells

mommytoClaire
11th May 2011, 06:47 PM
I never had that with Claire, hmmmm, wonder why?

robbieswan
11th May 2011, 06:50 PM
No dog will ever match me after eating onions....but that's for another day maybe lmao.....when you gotta go you gotta go !

Chamberlain
11th May 2011, 07:15 PM
Chamberlain sometimes has those gassy farts...so gross! He farted once during dog class and I was super embarrassed. I didn't know if I should say it was him or not! Because everyone always "blames the dog" lol

dozyrosy
11th May 2011, 08:21 PM
It's not just puppies though: I had an elderly Cavalier who used to fart for England - he seriously took offence at what was issuing from his rear end and would dash away from it. icon_blshing I used to call him my methane propelled Cavalier.

Rosemary

CSutherland
11th May 2011, 10:11 PM
Since I actually rock Bentley to sleep frequently, I get whiffs of this as well. But something else I noticed as soon as we got him (10 wks) was a noise while he's sleeping that's loud enough I can hear it from the next room. It doesn't wake him, but I can see his tummy bouncing up & down. I guess it's hiccups. Happens every few days.

GraciesMom
11th May 2011, 11:44 PM
It's not just puppies though: I had an elderly Cavalier who used to fart for England - he seriously took offence at what was issuing from his rear end and would dash away from it. icon_blshing I used to call him my methane propelled Cavalier.

Rosemary

Never imagined the jet propulsion, but Gracie's were pretty awful when we had diet issues with her.... whew! :yuk: