• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rip jerry

Teresa

My friend had to have her beloved dog put to sleep this morning, I feel so very sad for her. I would like to send her a poem to comfort her at this sad time but need some inspiration...Any ideas?? Thanks so much He was a rescue jack russell type and she had him for 18 months...many good times and memories made... :((

Aww, I am sad she only had him 18 months. I have a friend who went through that about a year ago. She had a rescue Irish Setter, and she ended up only having her a little over a year. They knew she was somewhere between 11-13. It was very hard on my friend. She felt she just didn't have enough time with her.....

You're a good friend!

So sorry to hear about Jerry - many of us know only too well how your friend must be feeling now.

I particularly like this poem:

A piece of my heart
By Fionna Duncan

A piece of my heart is made of you
A small but vital place
Full of memories of happy times
That nothing can displace

It’s nestled in and settled down
Like a sleepy, winter mole
It's part of me now, flesh and blood
And it's connected to my soul

In time it will be pushed aside