meljoy
12th May 2011, 06:25 PM
Ah thats lovely Anne.....and so very true:luv:

Furrfoot
12th May 2011, 07:48 PM
Beautiful (((hugs))).

robbieswan
12th May 2011, 08:34 PM
I wrote a poem for you - If you want me to change the picture that's no problem.

http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae358/robbieswan/ellapoem.jpg

GreenDenmark
12th May 2011, 08:39 PM
I wrote a poem for you - If you want me to change the picture that's no problem.

That's touching..

Blondiemonster
12th May 2011, 08:48 PM
Aww. Now im crying again.. Ella is so special anne.. I bet cool things are ahead in your future with such a guardian angel.

anniemac
12th May 2011, 09:03 PM

http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae358/robbieswan/ellapoem.jpg

Thank you so much! I love it *tears* happy that she touched so many

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BrooklynMom
12th May 2011, 11:37 PM
Tears for me too. Oh hugs to you Anne and sweet kisses to Ella.
I am only recent to this board, but it is amazing to watch/read how much Ella touched everyone here. You were so lucky to have her in your life and she was so lucky to have a mum as wonderful as you.

anniemac
13th May 2011, 03:31 AM
Tears for me too. Oh hugs to you Anne and sweet kisses to Ella.
I am only recent to this board, but it is amazing to watch/read how much Ella touched everyone here. You were so lucky to have her in your life and she was so lucky to have a mum as wonderful as you.

I loved her more than myself. I never thought you could love like that before. I put this poem and picture on Facebook and everyone loves it.

I feel her presence and magic never died. She was and is an angel

jessie22
13th May 2011, 04:13 AM
This is all so beautiful. Such a beautiful dog. Such a beautiful mama. It's very clear Ella is an angel now and was when she had her time here on earth with us.
This is so very touching. Bless your little heart, Ella. --xoxo--

lovecavaliers
13th May 2011, 04:27 AM
Beautiful tribute to such an amazing little dog. Anne I think of you daily.
many hugs to you,

Irene

anniemac
13th May 2011, 04:31 AM
Thank You Irene *hugs* I need all the prayers I can get. I am so thankful for meeting (virtually) everyone so that I'm not truly alone.

Jasper and Holly
13th May 2011, 05:04 AM
I cannot believe the number of times I have been in tears since I joined ct. It's so very touching reading all the sad stories. My husband looks at me then my daughter and says Cav talk. That was such a lovely poem Robbieswan did for you Anne.

mommytoClaire
14th May 2011, 05:00 AM
Both pictures are a wonderful tribute to a special dog.

I loved the poem Tess' Dad!

I too think of you every day Anne, and pray that you are finding comfort in Ella's legacy.