• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Franklin! (and Luna and Nyx and Leo)

Amandanw611

So, I know these are photos of cavalier friends and cavalier people, but I figured since it was sort of an introduction I would just post them all in the same thread in general :)

This is Franklin!

DSC01138 by amandanicolewalters, on Flickr

Here's me (caught in the middle of cleaning the kitchen)

100_1491 by amandanicolewalters, on Flickr

This is our two year old Lab mix, Luna (I'll have to find a better photo of her later)

100_1570 by amandanicolewalters, on Flickr

Our 9 month (slightly younger than Franklin) lab mix, Nyx... We call her and Luna night and day, since they have almost exact opposite markings.

100_1521 by amandanicolewalters, on Flickr

Our 15lb Maine Coon mix, Leonidas

100_1488 by amandanicolewalters, on Flickr

And last, but not least, the fiance Brandon with a cheesy grin. ( you can see some extra poop bags in the middle of our living room that he left there... heh)

100_1512 by amandanicolewalters, on Flickr

We also have two big rabbits, an english lop named Daphne and a flemish/chinchilla cross called Darwin, but I couldn't find any good photos of them :)

Back