PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Sydney Australia

Starski
19th May 2011, 04:34 PM
Hello Cavy Lovers..Im a newbie from Oz and would like to introduce myself and my Tri boy Star. Hes 12 months old and from a breeder in my home state of NSW. I dont show ..he is a great litle pet and has a fantastic temp. Ill post some pics when I work out how to do it on this forum. Im a member of the Australian Dogzonline and itll probably be a similar process. Looking forward to talking to everyone. And of course seeing all your delightful Cavaliers.

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv251/Bellediva09/010-13.jpg

Star with my grand daughter

Brian M
19th May 2011, 05:02 PM
Hi

And wellcome ,look forward to lots of photos.:)

Starski
19th May 2011, 05:06 PM
Hers Star with my grand daughter..Ive got the pics sorted!!
http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv251/Bellediva09/010-13.jpg

Sydneys Mom
19th May 2011, 06:01 PM
Welcome from San Diego California! I have an 11 yr old who was born in Sydney......so I named him Sydney. You'll find lots of good info here.

StillPooh
19th May 2011, 06:12 PM
icon_welcome

Your pup and your granddaughter are very pretty! :lotsaluv:

Blueroses
19th May 2011, 06:30 PM
Hellooooo ! Im a newbie too. What a delightful photo of two gorgeous subjects :)

gamefanz
19th May 2011, 06:32 PM
Welcome.
Love the picture. They look so cute! 2 peas in a pod!

Becky

mommytoClaire
19th May 2011, 09:13 PM
What two cuties!

Looking forward to getting to know you and Star! I know you'll love Cavalier Talk.

Jasper and Holly
19th May 2011, 11:35 PM
Welcome Starski, lovely photo of Star and your granddaughter. Could be a playmate for Brooklyn maybe? Lol depending on where in NSW

denali
20th May 2011, 08:51 AM
Welcome to Cavalier Talk. Your dog is absolutely beautiful.
He looks alot like my previous cavalier :)

BrooklynMom
20th May 2011, 12:44 PM
Hi Starski! Welcome!!!

I am in Sydney too, what part are you in? I am on the Northern Beaches.
Brooklyn is 7 months old now, and despite her mom (me!) being American, she sure is an Australian dog and loves the beach more than I do! Ha.

I have been hoping another Sydney Cavvie would join this board! cl*p

Starski
20th May 2011, 03:34 PM
I'm from Balmain in Sydney actually...anyone nearby??? Bit far from Brisbane...lol Its great to be speaking to Cavalier owners from all over the globe. I'm looking forward to contributing if I can to this very interesting forum.

Starski
20th May 2011, 03:37 PM
Oh which lovely Northern Beach are you near? I don't know the area very well but could find out. There is a tiny little harbor beach here in Balmain but Star is a bit wary of water...I've Ben in the Central West of NSW for the past six months ..so not much water..lol. Hopefullynwe can have a meet sometime.