• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello

mistyhaiz

hi everyone, my name is gail i have a beautiful cavalier called oscar he's the most sweetest boy you could meet we all love him to bits. hoping to have another member soon i think oscar would like a companion. hope to speak to you real soon xx

thanks for the warm welcome, oscar is 6 months old he's so well behaved he's an absolute joy to be around, he's so loving he just a beautiful little soul. been looking for a companion for him as he gets lonely when i go to bed i can't take him to bed with me because he likes to sleep with my 3 year old daughter but he keeps waking her with kisses bless him. sorry for going on about him so much but i do adore him. you all have beautiful cavaliers i love the breed so much they are just so gentle and loving. it's great to be able to talk to other cavalier lovers. hope you all have a great day, speak soon x

Back