PDA

View Full Version : Our Toby @ 4 weeks old

gamefanz
20th May 2011, 12:44 AM
The breeder always sends us new pictures of Toby on Thursday's. So here are a few from today. I just want to cuddle with him :lotsaluv:
Becky

http://i52.tinypic.com/iz7vwp.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/66znmq.jpg

jld
20th May 2011, 01:11 AM
Oh my gosh!!!!!! I can"t stand all that CUTENESS!!!!!! He is the most adorable baby ! I am soooo op jealous

StillPooh
20th May 2011, 01:12 AM
Even though I have a 10 week old baby of my own, I am mad for your Toby! :lotsaluv:

gamefanz
20th May 2011, 02:15 AM
Thank you. I will need to fight people off when we go for walks LOL:luv:

Becky

Jasper and Holly
20th May 2011, 07:30 AM
OMG adorable!

robbieswan
20th May 2011, 07:40 AM
Nothing as cute in my opinion.

Blueroses
20th May 2011, 08:58 AM
AWWWWWWW ! I just said that out loud. What an adorable puppy Becky. :l*v::l*v:

It really helps having regular pictures doesn't it? I think the bonding process starts even before puppy comes home. Toby is a great name too cl*p

denali
20th May 2011, 09:06 AM
he's adorable!

Has anyone threatened to steal him yet? I think about 40 people said that they would steal my Koda. Maybe i will be the first to steal him :)

I am sure you are very excited to get him! Counting down the days?

GreenDenmark
20th May 2011, 10:26 AM
He is cute :luv:
No doubt !

BrooklynMom
20th May 2011, 12:41 PM
Awe, Toby is so cute. That is so nice that your breeder takes these pics very Thursday, what a treat for you!

gamefanz
20th May 2011, 02:02 PM
Thank you everyone. We are definitely bonding to him through pictures. She updates us with his progress and what he is doing at the moment. Its great!
My SIL wants him and can't wait to visit. My parents can't wait for him to grow a little so their collie has a playmate. Thank goodness their Collie is calmer now that he is 7. He is a BIG boy! DD's friends want to have play dates with him too LOL
I told all of them that we can't wait for everyone to visit but no puppy dates until all shots are given and no females to visit until he is old enough to get fixed! Aren't we strict parents!:lol:

Becky