• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What's it all about ...... Alfie

Blueroses

I have received some updated pictures of my puppy Alfie, who is coming home on 12th June. He will be my first Cavalier and my first dog for a very, very long time. Excitement level has gone through the roof now :luv: :luv:

LittleAlfie.jpg

Puppy2.jpg

The one on the left
Mumandpups2.jpg

Congratulations - Alfie is beautiful and I can understand you excitement, I can still remember how excited we all were when we brought our first family dog and cavalier into our lifes nearly 11 years ago at the end of this month. Good luck with him when he arrives I know you willl have so much fun.:)

Eeee, I can still remember that excitement too! You will have so much fun, cannot wait to watch Alfie grow via pics on here!

Awwwwww Alfie is so cute! Just want to run my hands through his fur! Mom looks so loving to her pups!

Becky

Enjoy every minutes of puppyhood

The time will go so fast! They are lots of work at that age but well worth it! Can't wait to see pics after you get Alfie home

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. I have been out buying for him again. Oh I am so naughty icon_whistling

That is one very kissable face:p
I have a feeling that you may have bought more for him before June 12thicon_whistling

Oooooooooooooooooooh he's gorgeous.

I am having withdrawal symptoms from puppy love and Alfie's photos have just made it worse. I just have to wait 2 or 3 months or a little longer for the right puppy to be born. He or she will be a Tibetan Spaniel. I have fallen in love with the breed, first on the internet then when sharing kisses and cuddles with one at Crufts. Now I am totally smitten.:lotsaluv:

Alfie is beautiful. I can remember bring my two home it was so exciting. Jasper was first and then Holly a month later. They have been such good dogs. Look forward to seeing photos when you get him home.

Back