• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wranglin Avatar and Signatures

Starski

Well I have successfuly added and an avatar to my posts and now the signature challenge presents itself. Something kind other people on the Australian Pure Bred Dogs forum Im on have done for me previously. The avatar is Star when he was just over three weeks old..still in the loving hands of his breeder. What a cutie..I love that pic. I might use my Aussie DOL sig bar which also includes two of my previous dogs. Abbie my thoroughbred Great Dane and Casper my little Staffordshire cross. Both of which I had to rehome when I moved house last year. Star was the tiniest and the only one I could keep. Ill try and use that untill I can do a new one featuring Star.

Thanks Deb..I didnt see him in the flesh at bthat age ..but did get emails from my breeder. He arrived when he was abouit 12..13 weeks. Your two are very sweet. :luv:

Back