• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

So comfy...

Starski

Thought Id pop this up..all soft couches are Stars domain...wher else would a Cavalier go??
002-5.jpg

:lotsaluv:

I've been wondering if we had the only tricolor out there with a brown butt. Now I see the answer is "no"! :-D

Here's Cracker looking super-comfy. I think he is trying to prove he is as sensitive as the princess and the pea ;-)
5197c96f-0ae6-3bfa.jpg

Oh, and he has a brown butt too!

Very cute indeed! Met a cute tri at the vets a couple days ago. He will be a husky boy, but cute as dickens. He had the gold at the ears the extended from his cheeks. Claire liked him but he wasn't so sure of her!

My boys both look a bit chunky. Jake is a big cavalier, but Cracker has such a curly coat he just looks chunky. Always makes me laugh how much smaller he is when we bathe him and his fur is flat! ;-)

Thanks all..I love Cracker being The Cavalier and The Pea...very funny. And I love his culy coat.

I thought Tris had a brown bot as per usual..but then Im no expert I thought Star was normally marked but no.. hes heavily marked..he lost the white flashes over his back quite early in the peice. His Mum Diva is al ovely little Tri ..his Dad Benson is Ruby.

I have some various pics Ill post...coming up in a minute or two.

Back