PDA

View Full Version : Grateful

goda
29th May 2011, 06:29 AM
I don't what I would do without this forum. In a short time I've meet some great connections with caring people and feel so supported and empowered by the knowledge that has been offered to me. Thank you.

anniemac
29th May 2011, 06:51 AM
There are some very knowledgeable people on this forum. I know with ella I met some great friends (virtually) and even one in person. Its very tough to go through having a loved one with SM. So many different experiences but I am very sorry because I know how tough it is trying to understand and make sure you are doing what is best.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

BrooklynMom
29th May 2011, 08:09 AM
This is a pretty amazing place, I agree. I have been supported with not only my dog, but emotionally about my life too. Truly selfless I think. :lotsaluv:

Yay for everyone on here.

GraciesMom
29th May 2011, 12:59 PM
I agree 100 percent! What a great place to find support and meet people who have been through so many similar things. :lotsaluv:

robbieswan
29th May 2011, 03:29 PM
+1 for me too. Forum is inspirational:eek:

Curlyminx
29th May 2011, 03:35 PM
I know I'm obey a recent member, but this forum is a wonderful store of information and support. Thanks everyone

Jasper and Holly
29th May 2011, 11:24 PM
Amazing place I don't know what I'd do without it!:thmbsup:

Charlifarley
30th May 2011, 10:04 AM
I agree, the forum is brilliant, for lots of things, not only SM related, though that is the section that is most important for too many of us I think :(