• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Grateful

goda

I don't what I would do without this forum. In a short time I've meet some great connections with caring people and feel so supported and empowered by the knowledge that has been offered to me. Thank you.

There are some very knowledgeable people on this forum. I know with ella I met some great friends (virtually) and even one in person. Its very tough to go through having a loved one with SM. So many different experiences but I am very sorry because I know how tough it is trying to understand and make sure you are doing what is best.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

This is a pretty amazing place, I agree. I have been supported with not only my dog, but emotionally about my life too. Truly selfless I think. :lotsaluv:

Yay for everyone on here.

Group hug!!!

I agree 100 percent! What a great place to find support and meet people who have been through so many similar things. :lotsaluv:

I agree, the forum is brilliant, for lots of things, not only SM related, though that is the section that is most important for too many of us I think :(

Back