• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A 4th Birthday for Three

Tania

Molly and Dougall both share a birthday. When Dotty came to live with us she did not have a birthday. Molly and Dougall have big hearts and welcomed her into our family and shared everything without hesitation. Molly and Dougalls gift to Dotty is to share their birthday with her. Here are a few photos of the Three on the treat mat waiting patiently for their presents. The cake is calorie free and made of fabric, as an extra treat it squeaks out Happy Birthday :p

Happy Birthday to my three sweet precious little souls. :hppybdy:

5773666818_cf5e0ac933.jpg

5773663366_013cdd68f9.jpg

:hppybdy: Molly

:hppybdy: Dougall

:hppybdy: Dotty

I hope your Mum gave you some real food at some time during the festivities.

:hppybdy:Molly:hppybdy:Dougall:hppybdy:dotty
Awesome I love that cake and I know my two would too. I bet they had a ball with that!

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:to Molly, Dougal and Dotty have a great day.
Love the fabric birthday cake!!

:hppybdy: Molly, Dougal and Dotty. Hope you all had a great day. I am sure your mum spoiled you.

Sorry I missed the actual day, but hope they all enjoyed their celebrations anyway. They don't look exactly enamoured with that cake, do they? I'm sure they got spoiled with a few extra calories at some stage!

Many Happy Returns, beautiful trio

HappybirthdayTedwithrose.gif
Birthdaycake04.gif
HappyBirthdayGarfield.gif

Oh so sorry Dougall, Molly and Dotty - we missed your actual birthday.
Sending you belated birthday wishes :hppybdy: from all of us. Hope you all had a lovely day.

Hi

Happy belated Birthday Wishes to Molly ,Dougal and Dotty I hope your Mum Took you all shopping for you.
:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Brian ,Dawn and Luke

and BIG sloppy licks from

Poppy ,Daisy ,Rosie and Lily

Happy Birthday to Molly,Dougall and Dotty!
Truly loved and pampered!
:hppybdy:

Sins

Oh shoot! I missed it too. Holiday weekend here in the States, so busy....but wishing all three a lovely birthday week. Yep, I thought so, you didn't tell them they get a full week of festivities.:badgrin:

They are just so so precious! I just had to go Ahhgggghhh! when I saw the pictures.
Hoping they had a wonderful birthday and many happy returns. :lotsaluv:

Back