• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Everything is for the dogs!

Chuck

Everything is for the dogs! A common phrase around our house. First a bigger camper, then a bigger truck, now a bigger boat.

P1070147.jpg

I was happy for years with the 4 person Waverunner. It was fast, and fun. But we could not take the dogs. That meant that we could not go somewhere all day. Cant’ leave the dogs for that long! Cooper was on the Waverunner a few times, he had to sit in my lap, and was not happy. So it was good by Waverunner this year.

MAY30042_edited-1.jpg

MAY3020111.jpg

This is the new to us boat it is fine for the dogs, and Rose likes it better, but we can no longer skim the waves a 50+ MPH.

But, I guess this is better choice for all.

Last edited:
Love it and I bet they do too! We used to take our last dog out on our boat in the bay fishing. He used to have a ball. We don't have it anymore now we have a caravan instead. My two love their trips to the beach in it.

Back