• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lily and Lily's

Brian M

Hi

Five lots of Lily.

:)
5778032960_158795a597_b.jpg

Cute photo. Hey Brian you should check out the Puppia harness for your dogs. They are so good. All the other harness I have had always caused them to get knots, but these are so soft and just like a vest with such snug fit and washable too. The harness you have on lily looks like the last one I had for my two.

Cute photo. Hey Brian you should check out the Puppia harness for your dogs. They are so good. All the other harness I have had always caused them to get knots, but these are so soft and just like a vest with such snug fit and washable too. The harness you have on lily looks like the last one I had for my two.
That's weird, because I have just stopped using Bosco's Puppia because of all the knots he gets :confused:
His coat is very soft and if it was human hair you'd say it was 'flyaway' so maybe that's why he was getting knots.

Great photo Brian- she looks so happy

she looks like she's about to take off!

Is it an ezy dog harness?
we had an ezy dog harness for our last boy (and it looked just like that!) becaus ei much prefer the 'step in' style harnesses :)

I love that photo of Lilly. But Lilly is my favourite anyway. Must be her cheeky face.
You have so many lovely photos of your dogs.

I love that face too! You can tell she is having the time of her life...oh what a life it would be to be a Cavalier (or just Brian's Cav's for that matter...I would have the cleanest teeth, get to play at the beach all day and eat yummy good for me food!) b*n*n*

Back