PDA

View Full Version : Re-Introduction

katc10
1st June 2011, 06:47 PM
Hi everyone! I had a previous post in here (http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?16897-Indy-amp-Charlie-from-San-Diego) but my circumstances have changed and I thought I would re-introduce myself. :)

I've been in-active for a while but thought I would get on again. I am now living in PA, with only one cavalier, Charlie. My ex kept the other two that we had. I have met one other person in town with a Cavalier (a little blenheim girl named Lucy), and have heard of a few others that I have yet to meet. I'd be interested if there are any local to me on the boards here. Look forward to getting back in touch with the community!

Kelly & Charlie

Karlin
1st June 2011, 07:40 PM
Hi and welcome back! :D

Jasper and Holly
1st June 2011, 09:33 PM
Welcome back Kelly and Charlie

mommytoClaire
3rd June 2011, 04:38 AM
Awww, I bet you miss the others.

Welcome back to Cavalier Talk. Look forward to getting to know you and your pup.

lscott
25th September 2011, 03:31 AM
Hi,
I also live in PA. What area are you in. My two Caviliers and I are in southwest PA

BrooklynMom
25th September 2011, 03:40 AM
Welcome back :) I have only been on here for about a year...so nice to meet you :) I bet you miss you others so much, but I am sure Charlie does a lot to fill your heart up! Looking forward to having you.

Oh, and I am in Australia, so not close enough for a play date unfortunately!