PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to Marie-Anne [Wagtails] and Rob [robbieswan]

Nicki
1st June 2011, 08:07 PM
As you may have seen in the Rupert's Fund auction section, Rob kindly donated a photo canvas to auction.

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/showthread.php?38037-A-full-canvas-wrap-of-any-picture-of-your-Cavalier&p=391811&posted=1#post391811

Marie-Anne [Wagtails] won the auction and then sent an extra donation too in memory of Megan, and Rob has very kindly matched the amount of the donation and the auction money in addition to donating the canvas, which means between them it will pay for the cost of another scan through Rupert's Fund:wggle:

That is just fantastic, :thnku::thnku::thnku: to both of you and what a wonderful way to celebrate Megan's life and treasure her memory. :flwr::flwr:

Sydneys Mom
1st June 2011, 08:11 PM
Wow! You guys are awsome. :pi*no:

robbieswan
1st June 2011, 08:22 PM
It has been my pleasure to help such a wonderful cause..I have more auction items planned shortly.

Nicki
1st June 2011, 08:28 PM
Brilliant!!!

Wagtails
1st June 2011, 08:52 PM
That's what we LOVE to hear, Robbie - absolutely addicted to the auctions we are!

Thank you so much for your wonderful gesture of matching my auction money for Rupert's Fund. Rupert himself meant as much to Nicki as Megan did to me - a very special soulmate indeed - and I know she is so proud of all the scans that have been and will be carried out to try to help our wonderful chums.

CT rocks!!:jmp:

robbieswan
1st June 2011, 08:54 PM
I have just this second paypaled the money. All is good.