• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet names for your pet

robbieswan

My Tess has several names which seems to evolve from the last name called.

Tess > Tessie
Tessie > Tessie Boo
Tessie Boo > BOOBS !..Yes Boobs !.. Can you imagine me calling Tess " Come here Boobs ! "

3 of my kids are calling her " Boobs " now lol !

Oh no Robbie! What's worse is calling a boy dog Boobs. I am always calling our Bobby 'Booby' or 'Boobs'. He has several 'pet' names, including Bobo, Bobolicious, the Bobonator, Wobbly Bobbly, Robert Francis, the list goes on and on! Our Belle is AKA Jelly Belly, Bluebell, Tinkerbell, Jezebel and Ding Dong!

I find it hilarious, because we can call our furry friends loads of things that a human would probably be offended by! :lol:

My Tess has several names which seems to evolve from the last name called.

Tess > Tessie
Tessie > Tessie Boo
Tessie Boo > BOOBS !..Yes Boobs !.. Can you imagine me calling Tess " Come here Boobs ! "

3 of my kids are calling her " Boobs " now lol !

Atlas Batless, Pups, Poops, Little Monsters, My dogs! Luka Poopah. Ats-Brats (when atlas is being naughty but cute)

These are hilarious! Robbie you take the cake with boobs. I can see you running down the street chasing the dog calling out, 'Come back boobs, come now', as some woman stops and threatened to call the authorities! Sorry, too funny.

My Claire is Claire Bear, Cee Cee, Silly girl, EauClaire, Clairelicious. There are probably others but I'm tired and not thinking straight tonight.

Rose is Dinky Dog and Doe-doe :rolleyes:. She also comes to "Here kitty kitty kitty" much better than her actual name or any of her nicknames (she might be missing out on something the cats are getting! lol).

Crying here!! bwahaha!

These are hilarious! Robbie you take the cake with boobs. I can see you running down the street chasing the dog calling out, 'Come back boobs, come now', as some woman stops and threatened to call the authorities! Sorry, too funny..

Gracie has several names at times... my husband calls her Sparky sometimes when she is pooped and is anything but Sparky. I often call her Pretty Girl... cause she is just so darned pretty. But we do think we use Good Girl toooo much. Sometimes she may think her name is really Good Girl instead of Gracie!

Mika - Meeks, Micky Dee, Poops, Poopers, Poopie (these are all variations of "puppy", not what it sounds like). I know there are more, but I can't think of them off hand.

ETA: Forgot, "Punkerdoo"

Last edited:
I just love these. My husband says I also talk in some foreign, unnamed language too, though, I think he's just hearing me run a bunch of silly names together as I kiss her into silliness. Oh wait, maybe its me who is SILLY!

Luka:
- Luka poopa
- Little man
- Pups
- Chunky monkey

Atlas:
- Atlas Batless
- Batless ("where did your bats go?")
- Little one
- Bug

I think its so funny the "nicknames" we give our furry babies.

Bobo (B&T), The boab meister, boabster,

Hoopy (BL), Hoopster, Hoop Hoop, The Woopster,

Lenee (BL), Lenee Blennie, Crazy Horse & I just know there are going to be so many more for Lenee, her personality is HUGE!

oh those pet names are so funny! my three have a few too.

macy-macymoo
-moo
-magoo
-old faithful as she LOVES me and follows and waits for me ALL the time!
poppy-pops
-popsicle
-popsy

and not forgetting daisy who has the biggest personality of the three and the least amounts of names as she is just DAISY!:)

Lady > Ladybug > Bug > Bug-a-boo > Boo Boo > Boo

And because she's such a long-legged, lanky little puppy, I also call her 'Pony'.

Guinness > Guin > Guinea Pig > Piggo

He also goes by momma's boy, pretty boy, lovey boy, oogaboo, and monster

Thistle > Thist > Miss Thist > Little Miss

She also goes by Trouble, Kissy Thist, and Little Monster. Everyone tells her she's so cute, I'm pretty sure she thinks her real name is "so cute".

As a pair I usually call them "two puppies", "monsters", or "thing 1 and thing 2"

Tommy.........Tommy Tuppence

Faith ( who lives with my daughter) has somehow gained the additional name of Lady Penelope Piddle Pants.

Okay Margaret, I will be the one to ask.....is Faith one to 'piddle' spots, hence the pet name?

Last edited:
Maddie is Maddie Moomoo, Minnie the moocher (because she does mooch around) Minnie the minx (that one's probably self explanatory :p) and Pesty Knickers when she's being, well, a little pest. :p:p

Pippin is Pippin Little, Munchkin (left over from his puppy days when he was a cute little munchkin), Pipster, and last, but not least, Ratfink - usually at agility shows when he has decided he cant possibly put a paw on the down contact of the dogwalk.:badgrin:

Chamberlain goes by...

Chamber-win
Boo-Boo
Baby Boy
Chamber-knot
Chamber-pot
Chamberlain Johnson (no idea where that came from....)

Please note....all of these names are said in a sing-song voice or in baby talk....haha

We call Sasha "Old Lady"

Back