• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Got a cav back in my life! feels great!

Hello all, i joined this sight long ago. i used to have two sister cavs years ago. i have had a cavalier void in my life for a while now but it has been filled! happy to welcome Cooper! he is six months and a great birthday present from my family if i must say so myself!

jr3eih.jpg

2z8yuzl.jpg

this is our other pup Lucy, my husband found her at 12 weeks wandering the empty roads of a large coal mine. she is australian shepherd and we think rott but who knows.

23uoays.jpg

A little about myself. Im a stay at home momma for now. i was a dog trainer locally and I currently lead a 4H dog club. I have handled dobermans and hope to take a cav into the ring in the near future as i'd like to get experience handling them, i want to eventually get a show bitch. I LOVE obedience work and plan on starting agility with my Cooper. Im also a big equine nut. I love talking about your dogs, my dogs, any dogs. I would love to know more about you and your dogs and would like to talk to and meet breeders or those that can offer me even more info on this breed, I want to know as much as possible! Ummm.. lets see and im a collar addict :luv:

welcome back to Cavalier Talk. Cooper is one fine looking Cav. And your other dog is very handsome too.

What do you mean you have an addiction to collars?

Welcome Cooper looks beautiful and so does Lucy. Look forward to seeing more photos. I have a thing about dog beds can't resist them!

Welcome
:biggrin:

Great photo's of your dogs

Thanks!! more pics to come for sure!

thanks for the warm welcome, i almost think these are the cavs replying haha!!
course im used to the dobe show ring and there is no welcome there.

and claire's mommy, I LOVE collars i cant stop buying them. im getting Cooper a custom leather collar from www.Lizardleather.moonfruit.com shes amazing and can make whatever you want at great prices! i have problems goin into a pet store, because i always want a new collar!

Ever have a day where later you just go DUH? Well, that was me today. I get it, collars, as in dog collars. Mine is dog collar charms. I really need to get more sleep, LOL!

hey ive got a six month old, i have those days every day!! hahaha! oooh i love collar charms. anyone got good collar and accesory websites?

Back