• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Reminder! Mobile app available for CavalierTalk

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
We have lots of new members and just wanted to remind folks if they haven't had a look in the Getting Started forum, that there is a mobile app for CavalierTalk.

More info here: http://www.tapatalk.com/

This is a 3rd party app and the small cost goes to the developers, not the forum here. But it lets you check into the forum, post images, check your PMs etc from your mobile. It's very handy when travelling! :D

Ummm.... no texting and driving for me! Gets me in trouble but that's mainly what I use

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Still not working with my Blackberry...

But am getting an iPad2 soon and hoping it will work with that!

I mean travelling as in being away from home; means you don't need a computer to get online with the board and the Tapatalk app is much better and more efficient then using a browser on a phone. (y)

On the iPad you can just access as usual by browser. I am sure the iPhone app will work on iPad but you'd get a better experience just accessing the website by Safari. :)

Good point Karlin...

Wished it worked with my Blackberry! It gets about 2/3 of the way there and then can't open any threads.

Back