• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CavalierMatters is now a charity

Tania and everybody have done so much work in such short time. You should be all proud doing such wonderful things for the Cavalier breed.

The shop looks great. cl*p

Thanks so much for posting this, Margaret, and, Tania, you must just be over the moon at the publicity you've generated.

The shop looks so tempting and you certainly have some beautiful items in there. Can't wait to start spending my pennies!

Wavinghands.gif

Fantastic!!This has been such great initiative, with Tania and co. putting in many hours and hours of work. They have found so many creative ways to raise awareness, generously raise money for cavalier research and rescue... and they have such an informative website with some lovely things to buy. :D Congratulations and onward and upward!

:jmp::jmp::jmp:

Congratulations Tania this is just fantastic news!! So thrilled for you.

I know you have put so many hours of work into creating the site and now the gift shop too, as well as the many hours preparing for the shows, so I hope this honours your achievements and spurs you on to more!!:-D

Wow - what fantastic publicity - well done Tania. b*n*n*

A big thank you for all the hard work you put in for all our cavvies.

Well done. I will do my utmost to keep a regular purchase/donation thing going. I currently give to over 15 charities..now one more.:wggle:

Thank you. :p

I will be putting more items on this week. I am also going to create our own range of jewellery which should be available probably July time.

Don't forget to look for some Fathers Day Gifts.

Just purchased a mousemat..I am desperate for one..Bought it for my youngest daughter to give to me on fathers day...Thank you.

Congratulations Tania !!!:jmp: That is great news. I love the shop and have loved the 2 packages I`ve had from you so far. I`ve told all my family about it and dropped lots of hints about possible birthday presents!
Thank you for the excellent service too.

Back