PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Murphy and LouLou
6th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Hi,

Just stumbled on this forum over the weekend and had such a lovely time viewing all the photos. Especially the ones that show the puppies development over time.

Well my name is Julie, and myself and my husband are the very proud owners of Murphy our very handsome blenheim.

Murphy was born on 17 Jan 2011 and is now 20 weeks old. He is so loving and such good fun.

We hoping to bring LouLou home on Sunday when she's 8 weeks old, but may be a little bit longer depending on whether the breeder feels she ready to leave. She is a very bonnie Tri.

I'm sure I'll be using the forum lots over the next few years :)

mommytoClaire
6th June 2011, 10:34 PM
Welcome Julie, Murphy and LouLou. Oh my, you will have your hands full with two under a year old! You are very, very brave.

Hope you enjoy Cavalier Talk.

Jasper and Holly
6th June 2011, 11:07 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of Cavaliers! Look forward to some photos of LouLou and Murphy.

islewriter
7th June 2011, 08:48 PM
I hope you enjoy as much as I have, the wonderful members of this excellent site and not least, the delightful photos, of our much Loved Cavaliers :-)

robbieswan
7th June 2011, 08:50 PM
welcome to the family

Blueroses
8th June 2011, 11:32 AM
Welcome to the forum, not been here long myself so still have lots to learn :thmbsup:

mishy
8th June 2011, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the forum there is a wonderful family of cavalier owners here. I look forward to lots of photos of your dogs especially ones of the new puppy!

Brian M
8th June 2011, 12:22 PM
Hello

And wellcome to you all .:)

Murphy and LouLou
10th June 2011, 07:33 PM
Thank you everyone, getting very excited for Sunday..I'll post some more pics as soon as I can
Julie

mommytoClaire
11th June 2011, 04:14 PM
We'll be waiting, probably not so patiently knowing this group.