• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi,

Just stumbled on this forum over the weekend and had such a lovely time viewing all the photos. Especially the ones that show the puppies development over time.

Well my name is Julie, and myself and my husband are the very proud owners of Murphy our very handsome blenheim.

Murphy was born on 17 Jan 2011 and is now 20 weeks old. He is so loving and such good fun.

We hoping to bring LouLou home on Sunday when she's 8 weeks old, but may be a little bit longer depending on whether the breeder feels she ready to leave. She is a very bonnie Tri.

I'm sure I'll be using the forum lots over the next few years :)

Welcome Julie, Murphy and LouLou. Oh my, you will have your hands full with two under a year old! You are very, very brave.

Hope you enjoy Cavalier Talk.

I hope you enjoy as much as I have, the wonderful members of this excellent site and not least, the delightful photos, of our much Loved Cavaliers :)

Welcome to the forum there is a wonderful family of cavalier owners here. I look forward to lots of photos of your dogs especially ones of the new puppy!

Back