• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Are peanuts harmful?

Suppose dogs are like humans and can have a nut allergy. I make my dogs and my friends dogs peanut butter cookies for a rare treat. None of the dogs been harmed by them.

I wouldn’t give the ready salted as they seem to be very very salty.

I sure hoe not mine has been getting two teaspoons a day for several years now. I use it to hide her medication in. she loves peanuts and it is one of the only foods she doesn't just woof down, but puts in the back of her mouth and truly chews up.

Peanuts are a dog favourite... :lol: Unsalted would be better if you give lots, but a few a day won't be an issue. Peanut butter is a BIG favourite for many dogs! :D

Glad to hear you say that. I had a pm from brian m saying if i continue i may need his pharmacy. So peanuts in moderation is fine. Phew. Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Back