• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What songs do you sing to your Cavaliers?

GraciesMom

I find myself singing certain songs... sometimes sweet and sometimes silly... to Gracie. Here are a couple of favorites that are both old and newer songs:

"Everybody Loves My Baby" (but my baby don't love nobody but me)
"You Are My Sunshine...My Only Sunshine"
"Who Let the Dogs Out?? Woof Woof"
"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"

I thought it would be fun to see what songs you all sing to your dogs.... even if really offkey!

Madcon- Beggin ( but we substitute Beggin you with Tessie Boo )

Tessie, Tessie boooooo
Put your loving hand out baby
Tessie, Tessie boooooo
Put your loving hand out darlin'

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know Sydney
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I've been rocking Bentley since the wee hours of the morning after we acquired him at 10 weeks. He's over 6 months now and almost too big for my lap and with the heat wave we're enduring he prefers stretching out on the floor. When I do hold him it's a medley of what I always sang to my own babies & grandbabies: Rocky-Bye, Rocky-Bye, Rocky-By-o Baby (or Bentley), and on & on, transitioning to You are my Sunshine, then ending with Jesus Loves Me.

I've always sang How Much Is that Doggy in the Window, the one with the waggly tail !! Bella has always enjoyed it and I enjoy singing it to her. :D

I sing the 'Winnie the Pooh' song to both Bobby and Belle, but I change the 'Winnie the Pooh' part to 'Bobby and Belle, cuddly little doggies called Bobby and Belle'

I also like to take Belle in my arms when I'm playing Elton John's 'Tiny Dancer' and sing that to her. We quite enjoy our own rendition of something called 'Bobo Pants' to the tune of Spider Man.
As aforementioned, the 'Who Let the Dogs Out woof woof woof woof' song is a favourite as well!
There are so many songs I can't list them all, but these were just a few.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know Sydney
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I sang that too. I was in tears reading that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Do you guys remember that song by Run DMC called "It's Tricky"?? Well, somehow (don't ask me how) I started singing that to Brooklyn, but inserting her name: "oh oh it's Brooky...it's Brooky (Brooky), Brooky (Brooky), it's Brooky"
And my husband laughs because I put on the weird accent (again, don't know why!) when I sing it;)

Do you guys remember that song by Run DMC called "It's Tricky"?? Well, somehow (don't ask me how) I started singing that to Brooklyn, but inserting her name: "oh oh it's Brooky...it's Brooky (Brooky), Brooky (Brooky), it's Brooky"
And my husband laughs because I put on the weird accent (again, don't know why!) when I sing it;)

Hahahaha. Luv it.

Looks like You Are My Sunshine is a popular one...

About the only one I can sing in tune! he he he!
Mostly sing "Who Let the Dogs Out?" when our neighbors dogs and Gracie are visiting outside in our yard.

I find myself singing certain songs... sometimes sweet and sometimes silly... to Gracie. Here are a couple of favorites that are both old and newer songs:

"Everybody Loves My Baby" (but my baby don't love nobody but me)
"You Are My Sunshine...My Only Sunshine"
"Who Let the Dogs Out?? Woof Woof"
"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"

I thought it would be fun to see what songs you all sing to your dogs.... even if really offkey!

I can't, they give me the stink eye when I do. Even they know I can't hold a note or tune. :)

One of Ruby's songs is: "Ain't no woman" by the Four Tops
"ain't no woman like the 'RU' (in stead of 'one') I got... No one can love me better... To make her happy doesn't take a lot." :)
...Also pretty much any cool song that has "you"--it rhymes with Ru!
Otis? Well, he has a special song I wrote for him almost a decade ago. It makes no sense and will remain our secret! Haha :)
I love reading everybody's answers! This is a fun thread!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

I forgot! In "Ain't no woman" I change 'woman' to 'doggie'...
:)

"...ain't no doggie like the Ru I got."

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Back