• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello everyone.

dollshouseminis

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new. I have Molly who is a 14 month old Blenheim Cavalier and the absolute love of our lives!! We live in South Gloucestershire in a beautiful little village.
We rehomed Molly aged 10 weeks. She was bought by a professional young couple who lived in a high rise apartment right in the centre of a city. She had awful tummy problems due to worms etc., and the couple not having an idea about what to feed an 8 week old cavalier!! Saying that, they were a lovely couple who had just got married...bought their very first 'posh' home..shag pile carpets etc., and thought a puppy would complete the picture. Luckily they came to the correct decision in rehoming her to us...who can give her the love, attention and conditions that she so deserves! She is 14 months old now...and owns us rather than us owning her!
We are hoping to rehome another one or two Cavaliers....I am sure you will agree..they are like chocolates, one is never enough! We keep our fingers crossed that more will find us..as Molly did!

Back