• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alfie has arrived

Blueroses

It's been a busy day but a great one. Alfie cried a bit in the car coming home, but nothing that a bit of Radio 2 on the car radio couldn't sort ;)
Since he's been home he has been to the toilet outside 3 times . bless. Plenty of praise given. He has slept a lot too. Going to be busy the next few days, but here are some pics as promised...... he is totally adorable :lotsaluv::l*v:

Alfie

alfie3.jpg

alfie2.jpg

alfie1.jpg

Welcome home Alfie:rah: He's just adorable! I can't wait to hear stories about him in the months to come. I hope he adjusts really easy for you.
1 week and a few days to go for me :jmp:
Becky

Hello

Alfie its been a long but worthwhile wait for a lovely boy ,look forward to lots more photos as we grow along. :D

Absolutely gorgeous. You will have loads of fun with him. He will keep you on your toes but I'm sure you'll love every moment. Looking forwad to hearing all the stories and seeing all the photo of young Alfie as he grows. Enjoy

Alfie and I thank you all for your kind comments. I knew it was going to be fun, but I didn't realize how quickly I would fall for him.... so much,.... so soon icon_blshing

Awwwww!! I just want to smooch him! They sure have a way of sneaking into your heart don't they?? :lotsaluv:

Oh my..he is a handsome fellow isn't he?...Thanks for sharing your great pictures. Give him lots of love..and then some:jmp:

SO cute!!!! He is just adorable, hard to remember mine was ever that small! Enjoy yourselves and send us some more pics when you get a chance!

Thank you again all. Had a good night with no whining at all, although he did want to get up and play rather early :jmp:

Congratulations on little Alfie - he is very sweet, you are in for so much fun with him. My youngest used to get up really early, but he did improve eventually.:)

Back