• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Play pictures of little Alfie

Blueroses

Well Alfie had a remarkably good first night. He slept in his little carrier den on the floor in my bedroom. No crying or fuss. At 3.30am he woke up and went outside with me to pass water, ....... then wanted to play!

Day2c.jpg

Day2e.jpg

Day2f.jpg

Day2d.jpg

Cute photos. You did well on his first night home to go right through to 3.30 as tempting as it is try and put him back to bed or you'll end up with a bad routine. We would be up a couple of times in the night at first then they settled. It was out to do the business then back to sleep. He is so gorgeous keep the photos coming.

Hi

Lovely photographs of a contented beautiful little boy ,I hope you didnt disappointment him and that you did have a quick hours game of ball at 3.30 am.:D

I've just re read what I typed ....icon_blshing

May I re-phrase that. It was Alfie who went outside to pass water! :badgrin:

:oops:

Well Alfie had a remarkably good first night. He slept in his little carrier den on the floor in my bedroom. No crying or fuss. At 3.30am he woke up and went outside with me to pass water, ....... then wanted to play!

Day2c.jpg

Day2e.jpg

Day2f.jpg

Day2d.jpg

Puppy photos!

I'm so glad that Alfie slept for you. I sounds like a wonderful first night. He looks so cute!

Becky

Back