PDA

View Full Version : Kofri comes home tomorrow :)

Habba
13th June 2011, 01:26 AM
Hello all,

After a week of three short visits, Kofri will be coming home for good tomorrow at nine weeks. The visits went really well, toileting, playing, sleeping and then again :) He seems to be happy with us, when we picked him up yesterday he went straight into his crate.

I have prepared myself well I think, but now I am feeling a bit nervous. I have taught my kids how to behave around him, that when he is in his crate or in his dog bed he is off limits. I have read Dr. Dunbars books a couple of times, planned the toilet training and made him a den near our bedroom. I have five wonderful children who are polite, well behaved and with good self esteem, one of them autistic, so I should be able to do a good job :) It is probably normal to question yourself. He is such a wonderful little thing, I want him to have a happy life, be well adjusted. I guess these are common thoughts, these little ones are so helpless, they totally rely on us.

I am actually a bit proud of his den, this is the thread for bragging :) so I have put a picture of it here: http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/entry.php?200-Kofri%B4s-den-and-more-pictures

I (http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/entry.php?200-Kofri%B4s-den-and-more-pictures) am so glad I found you guys, it is great to see all your pictures and get a feeling of how important your little ones are to you. I see that many of you have more than one Cavalier, maybe in a few years I will have an addition :) It might take a while to convince my husband, it took me months to get him to agree to this one, but I was not about to give up :)

Thank you so much for being here :)

kve­ja*,
Habba

*Kve­ja means greetings in Icelandic.

gamefanz
13th June 2011, 01:46 AM
Congrats! Kofri is so cute! I think you did a great job on his den. I can't wait to here all of your stories of Kofri in the coming months. Becky

BrooklynMom
13th June 2011, 10:46 AM
What a great looking den!!! Nice work!!! You must be so excited. Keep the photos coming!

Desrae
21st June 2011, 11:01 PM
The den looks very comfy. I think Kofri will be very happy there. We're looking forward to hearing of all your adventures together. Congratulations on your new beautiful cavalier pup!cl*p

Ladybug
21st June 2011, 11:48 PM
Congratulations :) And his den is wonderful.