• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Steps

Brian M

Hi

Margaret in our office has a lovely little Lhasa Apso named "Max" who is 15 yrs young, he comes into the office
every with her and stays in his bed by her desk .Lately hes been having a problem at home jumping up onto her bed so we
were wondering if anybody uses any steps to help their Cavaliers and if so what you think of them and what brand are
they . Thanks.:)

I bought mine online from drsfostersmith.com. As Clancy grows older, he's gotten a bit arthritic, and I'm thinking to buy a ramp instead. The steps are a bit high for him to navigate.

Hi Brian

I bought some fantastic steps and they were really reasonably priced as well.

Really light weight and easy to assemble and the cover is removable so can be washed easily.
Ruby took to them really well and Charlie uses them all the time.

I ordered them and they arrived the very next day!!!!!!!!!! Couldnt ask for more!

Now to find the link...............

http://www.hyperdrug.co.uk/Doggy-Steps/productinfo/DOGGYSTEPS/

right there they are and they are on offer at the mo!!!

When Sydney's arthritis started bothering him, we got him the steps described above. However, when he hurt his back the emergency vet said steps added more pressure on his back and for us to stop using them. So now when Sydney want up on the couch, we lift him up and down. We do have a ramp we made for the one step out to the yard that really seems to help since his hind legs are pretty weak now.

Back