PDA

View Full Version : On The Way Home

Brian M
14th June 2011, 11:54 AM
Hi

Last night on the way home went through Hamilton Square turned left into Cleveland Street to head towards the M53 then I spotted a huge baldy guy walking a little Blenheim ,so immediately hit the indicators swung over and stopped then started blowing my horn .He stopped looked at me with a scowl of agression stomped over towards my car " Alright mate lovely Cav have a look at this " said I as I gave him a CavalierMatters card .Thanks pal said he with a big smile and a wave ,another happy owner .

Dont they all spread happiness wherever they are .:)

Jasper and Holly
14th June 2011, 12:05 PM
Lol good on ya Brian. I cannot help myself from stopping whenever I see another Cav. They are addictive!

Tania
14th June 2011, 12:40 PM
Hi

I gave him a CavalierMatters card .Thanks pal said he with a big smile and a wave ,another happy owner .

Dont they all spread happiness wherever they are .:)

Good work Brian. Thanks x

Brian M
14th June 2011, 12:55 PM
Hi

Thanks Ladies ,that must be about 70 cards I have given out so I think all our local Cavalier owners know that barm pot in the big black car .Luke thinks I am absolutely bonkers and tries to hide in the back of the car but I have done it for so long now its virtually automatic mode that I stop anybody with Cavaliers and give them a CavalierMatters card .The only one I didnt was a lady with three Cavaliers ,I approached her last year and after speaking for a bit I recogised her as a breeder from not very far away and of course she knew everything there was to know,I dont think so .