• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

On The Way Home

Brian M

Hi

Last night on the way home went through Hamilton Square turned left into Cleveland Street to head towards the M53 then I spotted a huge baldy guy walking a little Blenheim ,so immediately hit the indicators swung over and stopped then started blowing my horn .He stopped looked at me with a scowl of agression stomped over towards my car " Alright mate lovely Cav have a look at this " said I as I gave him a CavalierMatters card .Thanks pal said he with a big smile and a wave ,another happy owner .

Dont they all spread happiness wherever they are .:)

Hi

Thanks Ladies ,that must be about 70 cards I have given out so I think all our local Cavalier owners know that barm pot in the big black car .Luke thinks I am absolutely bonkers and tries to hide in the back of the car but I have done it for so long now its virtually automatic mode that I stop anybody with Cavaliers and give them a CavalierMatters card .The only one I didnt was a lady with three Cavaliers ,I approached her last year and after speaking for a bit I recogised her as a breeder from not very far away and of course she knew everything there was to know,I dont think so .

Back