• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tess telling off my wife for not walking her !

robbieswan

tellingoff.jpg

Love it. Is she doing the woo woo woo bit. Jasper's always doing it it's so funny. I keep saying I must video it. Great photo!

Brooklyn doesn't do the woo woo woo as much as she does the grumpy old mans grumble :)

Haha, Lady does both. She does the grumpy old man grumble when she's trying to sleep and I'm talking to someone ("Grumble, grumble, shut up, I'm trying to sleep here!"). And she does a howl/bark when I leave her in the morning. Such a drama queen. When I had a friend stay for the weekend, she said it sounded like two dogs - one who was howling and one who was barking.

Love the photo of Tess - what a beautiful coat!

That's a great picture! I can hear the woo-woo-sound in my head, and you can see how her mouth is "curled inwards" to do the sound :)
Did she get a walk eventually?

Ooh I just love it when dogs woof or howl like that and their little lips go into the shape of an "O"....so adorable!

Back