• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thought id post a pic

Starski

Hi all ..Ive been busy looking after my Mother whos had a nasty virus..not nice for an 88 year old and its Winter here in Sydney..rain,wind and cold down here but we have had two lovely sunny days and Star was out in it..here he is out in our little garden...Hi All!!!

Picture021.jpg

Tiz nice to see him enjoying the sunshine. He's a beaut! Hoping your mom gets better soon!

What a beauty. It's freezing here in SA too and being a teacher, I pick up everything the kids get. It's awful being sick. I hope your mum gets better soon!

Thanks one and all...he is a dear little fellow. Im sorry I havnt had Cavaliers long before I got Star. Mum is much better too thanks all. Tell me does anybody elses Cav look longingly and piercingly into your eyes for ages?? Star does this all the time..he just gazes at you ...

Back