PDA

View Full Version : hi, I am new...

Jolene
24th June 2011, 12:34 AM
hi, My name is Jolene and I have a tri color 2 year old male. He is the sweetest dog. We have a puppy also coming home in 2 weeks. He is a Blenheim and was born on April 3rd. It was exciting to find this forum as I love taking pictures and sharing them. Once I figure out how to post them here, I will share. Have them all on my Flickr account. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

robbieswan
24th June 2011, 06:16 AM
Hello and welcome to the family.

Reptigirl
24th June 2011, 06:20 AM
icon_welcome

Jasper and Holly
24th June 2011, 11:25 AM
Hi Jolene, look forward to seeing photos of you Cavs and look forward to getting to know you.

Ladybug
24th June 2011, 11:40 AM
icon_welcome Congratulations on the new puppy. I bet you can't wait to have him home.

Jolene
25th June 2011, 02:08 AM
Thanks for all the kindness, I feel welcomed here!

goda
25th June 2011, 02:41 AM
[QUOTE=Jolene;394345]hi, My name is Jolene and I have a tri color 2 year old male. He is the sweetest dog. We have a puppy also coming home in 2 weeks. He is a Blenheim and was born on April 3rd. It was exciting to find this forum as I love taking pictures and sharing them. Once I figure out how to post them here, I will share. Have them all on my Flickr account. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here![/QUOTE

Hiya and welcome from Goda, Matt and Luka and Atlas. Couldn't find a more supportive forum :)

keekycat
25th June 2011, 03:34 AM
It's not easy to post/introduce yourself when one is trying to figure out how to do this. Lost my original reply twice and still working on it. Not great with computers!! I'll respond more appropriately as soon as I know what I'm doing.