• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hi, I am new...

Jolene

hi, My name is Jolene and I have a tri color 2 year old male. He is the sweetest dog. We have a puppy also coming home in 2 weeks. He is a Blenheim and was born on April 3rd. It was exciting to find this forum as I love taking pictures and sharing them. Once I figure out how to post them here, I will share. Have them all on my Flickr account. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

hi, My name is Jolene and I have a tri color 2 year old male. He is the sweetest dog. We have a puppy also coming home in 2 weeks. He is a Blenheim and was born on April 3rd. It was exciting to find this forum as I love taking pictures and sharing them. Once I figure out how to post them here, I will share. Have them all on my Flickr account. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here![/QUOTE

Hiya and welcome from Goda, Matt and Luka and Atlas. Couldn't find a more supportive forum :)

Keekycat/ on introducing myself

It's not easy to post/introduce yourself when one is trying to figure out how to do this. Lost my original reply twice and still working on it. Not great with computers!! I'll respond more appropriately as soon as I know what I'm doing.

Back