PDA

View Full Version : Nina - 3 year old near Dublin

lorebringer
29th June 2011, 08:31 AM
http://www.irishanimals.ie/spanielsetters_homes.html

Nina is a 3 year old female cavalier King Charles spaniel. She would be suitable as a family pet. She has been spayed and vaccinated, including kennel cough vaccine. If you would like to adopt Nina, please ring or email. Please note that The Cat and Dog Protection Association can only rehome animals within 30 miles of Dublin city. A home check will apply.

http://upload.irishanimals.ie/Uploads/77_Nina [640x480].JPG

BrooklynMom
29th June 2011, 10:50 AM
So I am assuming that the 30 mile radius cannot, under a special exception, be expended to Sydney, Australia? ;) Just kidding.
I wish she was closer to me! I always wish these dogs were closer to me...though, I might end up with more Cav's than humans on my entire block! I hope she finds a good home. She looks so sweet.

Amy Grattan
29th June 2011, 11:41 AM
Hi I know someone is Balbriggan looking for a King Charles. They have a 7 year old girl. Secure garden and somebody home all day. Would it be ok for me to pass on your details to this family? I know this would be a great home for any dog.

irishcavalierrescue
29th June 2011, 12:29 PM
Hi Amy,
This dog is with The Cats and Dog Protection Association, feel free to contact them at the number posted. I would contact them soon though, because she sounds like she could be snapped up quickly :lotsaluv:

Shirley

Amy Grattan
29th June 2011, 01:27 PM
Thanks Shirley. Have passed the contact details onto the family. I'd say this little one will have a waiting list as long as your arm. She's a real little stunner.

Karlin
29th June 2011, 02:16 PM
A timely reminder to posters as so many in this forum are crossposting from other sites -- please be sure to put information copied from another source within quotes and note it is a listing from another rescue group so that people do not think the original poster is managing the rescue; this can cause a lot of confusion. Thanks! I adjusted the original post. :)