• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UPDATE on Ebony - MRI tomorrow

Sabby

Just back from the vets. Ebony definitely has hurt her back. It could be all thoughts of things. Slipped disk, cancer and yes it could also be CM/SM.
Thanks to a fantastic vet he gave me the choice of an MRI Scan tomorrow, as the mobile scanner only comes once a month he has accepted a verbal authorisation from the insurance company. Ebony is having her MRI tomorrow morning. I am glad it is being sorted so quickly but I can’t even begin to explain how I am feeling. She has just recovered from her other operation. My heart is already breaking for her. She is only 4.
This is certainly a birthday I won’t forget.

Hi Sabby,
Sorry to hear that Ebony has had such a worrying setback.
It's good to see that the scan has been arranged so quickly,at least once your vets know for sure what the issue is,then they can set about giving her the most appropriate treatment.Very best of luck tomorrow.
Sins

Oh goodness Sabby so sorry to hear this, what a dreadful worry for you :( Poor wee soul, some of our companions just seem to go from one thing to the next, it's horrid for them and for us.

Thank goodness they have managed to arrange an MRI so quickly - at least you will then have some answers and can then arrange appropriate treatment.

You will be in our thoughts tomorrow, please keep us posted :flwr::flwr:

Back