• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'd like you to meet...

LovesJellyBeans

Jelly Bean! He's my 1 yr-old Cavalier, and the love of my life!

JellyBeachBoy.jpg

JB and I live in Seattle, where we've started a meet-up group for Cavaliers in the area. This has been a fantastic opportunity to meet other people who love their dogs as much as I do! It's great to see the dogs get together for playtime and tail-wagging fun! They are always so happy to see eachother it can't help but bring a smile to your face!

http://www.meetup.com/The-Seattle-Area-Cavalier-King-Charles-Spaniel-Meetup-Group/

A little about me... I'm 29, originally from Colorado where my family had several Brittany's when I was growing up. This was what drove me to get a little Cavalier... I just love the way they look, plus they are quite a bit smaller than the Brit, therefore a little more able to cope without having a huge yard for running around in. I've moved around a lot in the last 10 years, first to Dallas, TX for grad school, then to Maryland to finish up my PhD in Microbiology, and I've finally ended up in the Pacific Northwest.

Jelly Bean is kind of a girly name for my puppy, but when he was a baby puppy his Blenheim spot looked just like a Jelly Bean to me... and so it stuck. Sometimes when he's feeling very distinguished or handsome he prefers to go by JB, and that's okay with me.

TinyBabyJelly.jpg

Looking forward to 'hanging out' with you all... and a hello to those that I already know!

Thanks for your intro!

I love your story about Jelly Bean or "JB."

I have an 10 month old Cavalier named Chamberlain who is also the love of my life, I think my husband comes in a close second though! haha

Welcome to the group! Jelly Bean is so cute!
I wish I lived in Seattle (well sometimes) so I could join your group. We live in the Olympia area. I can't wait to hear stories about Jelly Bean.

Becky

Back