• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mini Vacation

Zumie05

My fiance (Kevin) and I took Coco to his parents place for the 4th of July weekend. Woo hoo Independence Day! Anyways, it has been absolutely gorgeous here and Coco really loves their mini schnauzer, Hank. They also have chickens and guinea hens, which I am so proud that Coco is not trying to kill them! She actually will chase them a bit but seems more like herding... like one will stray and she goes around in a wide circle to go after that one, and keeps her distance. Coco has been running non stop outside, just smiling the whole time. Oh, she even jumped into a pond, the deepest she has ever gone in water before!!! After the pond Coco rubbed all over the grass it was so funny.. Oh man is she is going to sleep well tonight!

cocoandhankrun.jpg

cocorunning.jpg

Time to practice heeling! Good job Kevin and Coco!

kevinandcocoheel1.jpg

kevinandcocoheel2.jpg

kevinandcocoheel4.jpg

cocoinpinkflowers.jpg

cocoflowers.jpg

cocorun.jpg

Cornering the Guinea Hens

cocoandguineas.jpg

cocoonlog.jpg

cocoshade.jpg

A short rest for now...

handandcoco.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some more! Coco is asleep in her bed now snoring as loud as ever haha.

angles.jpg

cocointheflowers.jpg

Throw it throw it throw it throw it

cocoplaybow.jpg

cocoblur.jpg

cocohair.jpg

Coco never really had a passion for playing with balls before, now she really loves golf balls!

fly-1.jpg

cocoroll.jpg

cocoroll2.jpg

cocopretty.jpg

There may even still be more to come...

Last edited:
Coco is so photogenic. She's lost most of the puppy look, and really looks grown up. Such a cutie!

Back