• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Back Again..... hello from the Prices in UK

It seems ages that I have been on line, but am back, my name is Claire and I have three great Cavaliers, Busta, Woody and Ozzy, I used to be on CavalierTalk everyday, but was made redundant and in my new job could not access the internet all that often, then we found was I was pregnant so CavalierTalk was put on a back burner.

Busta has just been diagnosed with Grade 4 murmur and MVD, etc. so very upset at the moment but working with the tablets to see if they are going to work on making him better, we knew he had a murmur but started having seizure and then we knew we had to get it checked out, Woody is fine no problems with him, and Ozzy has SM but is doing great.

Hope you oldies remember me, and I will hopefully be on a lot more often.

Much love.
Claire
XXX

Welcome back Claire icon_welcomeicon_welcome

Lovely to have you back with us :biggrin:

Sorry about the news with Busta's murmur, trying to remember how old he is? The best thing if you can manage it is to get him to a cardiologist, they really are good at MVD and a combination of drugs is often the best approach.

You will see lots of changes and new faces! You are just in time for the calendar competition... http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?67-Calendar-competition

You can also learn about Rupert's Fund http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?72-Rupert-s-Fund

How is baby doing?

Thanks for Message Nicki

Busta was 7 in May... he is on Omega oil once a day, Vetmedin twice a day, a small blue pill once a day, and then two directics - fusemide and something else. Freya is fine - I will have to relearn to put the pictures on again.... so bare with me, I am going through the contacts and trying to remember of the old guys, seem to have a mush brain still.

Hope you and your pack are well.

Much love.
Claire
xxxxx

Hi Claire' welcome back :). So sorry to hear about Busta.

Did you have a different logon name before? If so I can find it for you so you can access your old account.

Hi Karlin

I think I was either BustaPrice or C Price, what ever is easier for you to do account wish. Busta seems to be his normal self but he is my baby - as all of them are, just get so upset by it.

Claire

Found it–you were actually registered as Claire. do you want to be able to log back in with that account, as it has your avatar picture and your former post count and so forth? If so, just let me know. If you've forgotten your password all you need to do is try to login under your old name And then ask for a new password and it will send a new password to whatever e-mail address you used to register originally. If you need any more help, or can't remember what the old e-mail address is, let me know and I can send it by PM to your new account. Then I can close the new account so that you're back under your old one–although I'm happy to leave you on the new one if you want.

Of course -- just log in as Claire; the acct is still active and open. If you cannot remember your old password you will see a prompt that lets you have a password sent to whatever email address you used to register. If you do that, and you don't get the email and cannot remember what email address you used, let me know and I will PM it to you. It must have been a different one than what you have now as you cannot register two accounts to one email address.

icon_welcome Welcome back Claire, hope to see some photos of Busta. I am sorry Busta is unwell, I am sure you will get
a lot of advice and help here.

Thanks

Thanks Tania, looking forward to putting lots of pictures on....... they still look the same and still act like puppies.
Claire

Back